The Athens Aeros 2019 Main Camp begins Saturday, August 17.
Main Camp ice times will be held at the North Grenville Municipal Centre (Kemptville) for dates in August, before moving to the home of the Aeros, Centre 76 in Athens.
Main Camp participants will be guaranteed a minimum of 4 on-ice sessions and an Exhibition Game:
- Sat, Aug 17, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Tue, Aug 20, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Fri, Aug 23, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sat, Aug 31, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Sun, Sep 1, 7:00 pm | Exhibition Game @ Whitewater Kings
To attend the Main Camp, you must:
- be eligible – you are an Aeros protected roster player, free agent/not signed with any other CCHL2 team, or have a permission to skate with us from your current team
- complete and submit the Player Registration form
- submit the Main Camp fee
Step 1: Player Registration Form
- (preferred) >Complete and submit the Player Registration Form online (form will open in a new window)
- >Download the Player Registration Form (PDF), complete the form and bring it to the first session.
Step 2: Main Camp Fee
Protected Roster player fee: $150
New Player/Prospect fee: $200
- Submit your fee via e-Transfer (preferred) to email@example.com
Remember to include your name (player) in the message field and use the security password: aeros2019
- Bring your fee to the first session (cash only, credit/debit cards cannot be accepted)
Submitting a completed Player Registration form and the Main Camp fee is required before participating in the Main Camp.
For more information, contact Shaun Johnston, General Manager.